Friday 24 May 2013

Been a While..

SINCE I posted here.

But I do need say something - LOBBY - and other spots are not appropriate.

Soon I intend making a submission IMPORTANT for why a government agency, which has been reported to reject an efficacious biopharmaceutical, would do so. And for equally significant reasons to its very high treatment costs.

Concerns to balance pertinent matters in reaching my conclusion will be recalled and recounted.

Today I'd like begin with the first of those. Recalling a past event will most certainly state where I am coming from. Though I hasten to add that readers seeking only what they want to hear would be wise not to presume anything more than what is presented.

Let's entitle this series of posts RARE AFFLICTIONS: MEDICINE or MARKETS?

No comments:

Post a Comment